Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking the pot leafs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rocker705, Oct 8, 2009.

1. so i got my latest pickup which i think was bullshit cuz the nugs were tannish brown and a bunch of grounded up shit, but my guy also put some leaves in the bag

He says they are fine to smoke and get u high too

i know this is a bullshit question, but im curious.

help:smoking::confused:

2. A friend of mine buys just stems and leaves, he got a pretty big bag for 25bucks, I bought off a couple bowls from him for 3 bucks and it got me high no problem.

3. Your friend is a dumb ass.

OP, You can smoke leaves it is not going to get you high like a bud will. I be pissed if I got a sack like that, I say that was a ripoff depending on the price.

4. if anyone is dumb enough to actually buy the stems and leaves, they may have a form of mental retardation

5. make qwiso with the leaves..
    thats some crack head shit.

6. #6 JesusGreen, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
    If it's the smaller leaves that are around the bud then yes it'll get you high most likely as the trichomes from the bud will rub up against the leaves. If it's fan leaves then I wouldn't try smoking it.

You missed out "at the same price as bud." I've seen people sell trimmings for around 1/5 of the price of the same weight in bud, and at that price it's a good deal, sometimes you get unlucky and you barely get your moneys worth, but at other times there'll be trichs rubbed off all over the leaves and stems and you'll have got a great deal. I personally wouldn't buy leaves or stems just due to the fact that you have absolutely no clue how high it'll get you, but it's not always bad so I disagree with what you said there.

7. Here take this shitty bag...and to make it even worse I'll throw in the leaves too!

8. If they are the small leaves that are trimmed off of the buds then yeah they will probably get you high, not as easily as the bud though. If they are the big fan leaves from the rest of the plant then you will probably get a headache before you will get high off of them.