Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking the best weed i've ever had right now

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mixrollsmoke, Jul 29, 2011.

1. I swear ... i've smoked a lot of diffent weed.. some of it is in my pick up thread.. But this shit .. called ice something.. is some serious weed.. i fill the bong up with 0.09 gram.. and after 3 hits im gone... :smoke:

Here a picture of the shit im smoking ..
    [​IMG]

And a close up [​IMG]

This post took me 1 hour to make. :hello::smoke:

2. Those are some nice titties OH and that bud looks fucking dank.

3. What weed? I don't see it.

4. Ice Princess, is what it looks like but you can never tell. Ice Princess had me so high after 2 gravity bowl hits that I felt like a painting on my wall was an entirely new world. Good. Shit. If thats what it is.

5. whats under the bud is nicer.

6. Maybe it was an angel man ... :smoke:

@pzoxic hhaha :D

@BikingStoner it is .... its unbelievable .. :cool::cool::smoke:

7. Is it hands down the dopest dope you ever smoked?

8. Looks sexy, I never get really exotic strains round where I am :(

9. Need better close ups man, but looks pretty good anyhow.

10. props, man. that's some tasty looking bud

11. I don"t know what to be destracted by
    /confused

12. " This is like if that Blue Oyster shit met that Afghan Kush I had and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light stuff I had and the Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby and by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked this would the shit that they birthed. "

13. I'm so watching that for about the 100th time right after I blaze :p

14. I just popped it in my DVD player hahahaha.

15. I watched it like two days ago but I think I'll watch it again.

16. Hahaaha, havent watched that movie in a long time.