smoking tea!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Jul 14, 2010.

1. ive heard that the chinese smoke green tea for relaxation. its the same as drinking tea, it just goes into the bloodstream so the relaxing effects take on faster. im always down for some ancient chinese mind therapy stuff.... so im sitting here with a bag of organic detox strawberry (Yogi brand name) tea and a rolling paper.

bad idea?

2. It won't kill ya bro.

3. i used to do that a lot, its relaxing

4. never tried it but if your right than your right lol

5. ive smoked tea before it didnt do much but it didnt hurt either so why not give it a go

6. i didnt smoke green tea, i had that detox tea that i described above. but i definetly feel like the box says i should after drinking the tea: cleaner, more relaxed, etc.

im going to grab a few green tea bags and smoke them, maybe using them as filler for joints instead of tobacco.

bad part is since the tea leaves are so fine, they have a tendency to be pulled off into your mouth...:/

final verdict: good idea!

7. I just smoked a joint with green tea and a few sprinkles of tobacco mixed in.

Final verdict: the taste is not appealing, but it got rid of the headache I had earlier

8. Tastes like shit

9. The taste is shit, the smoke is too heavy. Use a bong if you really want to smoke green tea, also don't smoke a cig for 1 hour, you can die.

10. wtf are you even talking about? hahah

11. the smoke was actually really light... super light in fact..

12. I hear that mixing tea and ganja can be potentially dangerous, but I'm no doctor or anything.

13. I smoked a tea bowl a few days ago when I was all out of weed. Go for it dude, you will feel really chill. But DON'T mix it with anything

14. I don't know if it's a myth or not but I've heard some people even died after smoking tobacco shortly after smoking green tea, so you better not risk it :p.

15. What about mint tea leaves as a filler with weed?

16. what is the basis behind "mixing tea and weed will kill you"?
    not folklore but hard facts....

17. i smoked my green tea rollie WITH tobacco. cmon guys.

18. what I got out of 5 minutes of researching this, was the realization that smoking green tea isn't that cool.

19. Well maybe you should participate in other "cool" activities such as having sex, smoking weed or drinking alcohol...

20. I tried smoking green tea in the past when I was dry.

It worked, but the effects were short lived, rather mild and unexciting, smelly, and it was harsh.

I guess its worth trying though....but soon enough youll realize its a stupid idea.