Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking tea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCzar, Jun 24, 2010.

1. haha ok i know this sounds really retarded but have you ever opened up a tea bag and smoked it?

i know it doesnt get you high but it tastes good and it calms me down.

2. I wouldn't smoke too much of that stuff bro. lol.

3. nothing wrong with it. if you enjoy smoking and don't care about getting high or are out of bud. then i's a good solution. much better than nasty tobacco.

4. lol thats sooooo 6th grade :)

5. Tried it once, and it didn't relax me at all. In fact it gave me a 5 minute mind-energy surge, but it was more like a bunch of caffiene got pumped into my body too fast then left, and it made me feel like trash afterwords. Plus, no, it tastes like shit and makes your bowl smell like fucking shit.

Just drink the tea. If you really desire to burn something and inhale the smoke into your lungs, I guess you could do it, but honestly I'd rather just have an ounce of mids as a back up stash.

6. Although better than tobacco you still wouldn't want to be inhaling any old shit into your lungs.

7. Depending on the type of tea, it tastes good. and yeah the ""high"" changes

yeah its stupid if your trying to get high

its just tea leaves:D

8. wHEN I was 12 i made a waterfall with tin foil and a 2 liter. I loaded a FAT bowl of tea bag tea and let er rip. I inhaled and threw up from who gross it was. NEVER AGAIN.

9. What's your point? Tobacco is just tobacco leaves :D

10. People are close minded when it comes to smokng anything but bud or tobacco. It is known that Chamomile will relax you, and smoking is one way to ingest it and brewing tew is another.

11. I too enjoy the act of smoking but hate the shit that comes in a cigarette, butts are gross plain and simple.

So as an alternative when i'm bored and don't have bud is i roll the cig between my fingers till all the tobacco comes out and pack myself a nice tea cigarette. It burns pretty good and this peppermint tea bag shit my mom has makes it taste like a menthol.

I don't inhale the shit, as i stated before i just like the act...i treat it as if i were smoking a cigar i guess haha it's fun to me when im bored alright so dont be so close minded. It's also alright to pack a tea bowl if you're looking to test out a new homemade piece as well.

12. I'm that way with joints lol. I hate how they waste a bit of weed and how they are kinda hard to roll, but i just love the "act" of smoking them. It really is nice after using a pipe and bong for a while

13. I gave a friend green tea to smoke. He thought it was Salvia (Hallucinogen). So he started smoking it and he thought he saw a giant Teddy bear. Little does he know...

14. Great way to call BS on your friend xD +rep.

Also, the brain can work wonders when ignorance is present lol.

That's how "antibiotic" pills work when people have colds but wanna feel better. Its just sugar pills but it works psycologically cause they THINK its real medicince.

15. The Placebo effect :smoking:

also, i totally agree with you on your previous post about joints. They are awesome to smoke but blunts are the best! I just smoked 2 tea joints haha:)

16. lmfao.

17. Well tbh honest iv never tried that lol but I'm going now. I'm the same as some of you guys I love the "act" of smoking and getting high but hey! One out of two ain't bad lol. Ok so imma go roll a t-joint now bye.

18. Placebo FTW! :D

19. yeah some cases people get nightmares...it was a very long time ago couldnt tell you..