Smoking tea?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Illusionist, Jun 3, 2009.

1. so hes always a dick or....? he was an ass in my thread so i came to the conclusion something is out of the ordinary. i didnt want ot offend anyone else exept him, im pretty sure he does it becuase he supported it heavily in an argument i witnessed once.

fine. he must of ran out of crack. is that better? im cool with you and most the opiate users here so maybe it wasnt the best comeback...

2. Naw man it's not like that. He shares my view that when something is wrong it needs to be corrected.

Not many people actually know about smoking green tea, and there's been an influx of threads about homemade LSD, household highs, smoking banana peels, etc.

An honest mistake,

3. in the anarchist's cookbook it says you need like 15 lbs of bananna peel interior shavings to get high. but i dont really know. im going to try out smoking different teas tonight

4. my brother was in prison, when he got out I asked em about that kinda shit. he said he would see inmates with orange & banana peels rotting for weeks, w/o using toothpaste n shit, and they would trip balls, but be extremely sick

5. ^probably some sort of fungus, or they're just very sick and delerious

and theres no such thing as bananadine

6. I guess desperate and bordem in jail would get to ya.. lmao.
    Does not sound appealing... what..so..ever.

7. i just met this cool ass metalhead a week ago and he said the guards in his jail would give them ounces and shit lol. i hear theres more drugs in jail than inthe streets

8. Yeah my bro would talk about the guards working their only because of how much money they would make bringing shit into prison. they would sell toothpick joints for like 10 bux.

9. i guess they may have access to the evidence lockers or some shit. or their just crooked

10. back on topic.

illusionist i just found a box of tazo assorted black and green teas. going to do some experimenting with my lungfucker tonight :bongin:

11. back.

not too shabby. smoking the calming blend and its doing just that. felt it immediately. a joint of this would be heavenly

12. just smoked some green tea. really nice