Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Webefoolish, May 14, 2010.

1. sorry bud but how does this thread not belong here?

2. i thought the thread was well placed..maybe because he's asking a question about smoking..? i dunno.. stem's do taste nasty..but i never get a headache from them..

3. Because Apprentice Tokers is the place for questions like this. I don't know a single 'Seasoned' toker who thinks smoking stems is a good idea.

I do use mine for various things. The ones from buds can be shaken for kief. I use small ones as toothpicks, and I've even peeled off strips of the hemp fiber (what they make rope out of) and used it as dental floss. I will sometimes dip them in aromatic oils and burn them as incense as well.

EDIT: Oh and sometimes I use one as a type of punk to light things with if I get one that burns nice and slow.

4. well damn .. whether im "seasoned" or not i still think if i wanna get high and i aint got nothin else..im gonna put some stems in the bowl and fire it up haha..no disrespect..jus saying..

5. if you read back what I'm saying is I'm not smoking them, I'm looking for alternatives and I decided on making hash....don't really think this thread is out of place in all fairness

6. The mods must have disagreed because they moved it. I am not a mod and can't move threads :)

Read the forum descriptions. Questions about the herb go in Apprentice.

You might want to browse the 'Harvesting and Processing' section though for some ideas about hash making, etc. Some good stuff there.

7. can you nominate people to be mods? i think you would do a pretty good job

8. Why would you do something so terrible to someone :cry:

They have to deal with a ton of total bullshit...endless PM's 'why did you delete my thread' or 'why did you give me an infraction'.

I'd only do it if they really, really needed the help because most of them are my friends anyways and I love the City, but please no need to nominate me :D

9. OSG for president

10. I can already see the campaign slogans: "Freedom of the weed and a bud in every bowl."

:laughing:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.