Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking sTeMs!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by n0t3n0ugh, Apr 29, 2009.

1. So i have this 2-3 in long stem of trainwreck and was wondering if i could smoke it and get high with it.

I heard that it gives u a headach but will it also get u high?

And how long would my high last if any?

P.S. I can see the hairs that the stem has.

2. I personally save me stems and use them for cooking/green dragon vodka so dont smoke it just save all your stems.

3. You can pack a bowl of stems, its not a good smoke by any means but if your dry its better then nothing... It hits pretty hard too

4. Well I would never smoke stems cause they don't contain much thc.

5. I heard that the stems put holes in your lungs, but thats probably just BS propaganda.

6. 1.Stems taste like shit.
    2.Stems contain very little THC
    3.Stems taste like shit

Save them and make a batch of QWISO trust me its not worth smokeing them.

7. It's extremely harsh, also like stated earlier, the THC content is not significant. If you really want those "hair" (aka trichomes), just make QWISO Hash.

I always keep my stems, then after a while, I make hash, and it's awesome!

Elend.

8. The only thing stems are good for:

9. Personally, I save my stems and when I'm dry I pack a bowl of 'em. They hit harsh as fuck, but they usually get me a decent buzz. Overall, it's worth it to smoke 'em in my opinion, but only if dry.

10. Some guy on here did an experiment by smoking stems. Can't remember the ins and outs of it, however i know the end result was that it DOES NOT get you high.

11. I beg to differ. I have gotten high on stems before. I think it has to do with the individual and the quality of stems.

12. fuck it fire them stems up! lets roll a blunt of em! got any seeds? lets ripp em out the bong! yum yumm!!