Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking stems??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potsmoker995, Apr 7, 2009.

1. i have heard that smoking stems is bad for you is this true?

and if so why?

2. its because smoking the stem is just like smoking a stick with a little tiny bit of thc on it.

But im pretty sure you can cook with it.

if you smoke them you'll get a headache.

3. Yeah, get the thc out by heating it in butter on the stove, Just google it.

4. hahahahaha

5. you could always try vaping your stems, it'll get you a nice little buzz.

6. i'm 99% sure that smoking the stems isn't any worse for you health-wise than smoking the buds, but i stay away from it anyway and just use them for firecrackers. delicious :D

7. Smoke a stem on its own, you'll know why people say it's bad!

I doubt it's any more dangerous then the actual flower bud or trim that you smoke normally, it's just really harsh. It's basically like smoking a small branch.

Elend.

8. from what i hear it lowers your sperm count

9. I heard they cause brain damage and lazyness .