Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fat Kush Bowls, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I have heard a lot of things. About this. I have heard…
    1. Stems do get you high.
    2. Stems give you head aches
    3. Do not get you high.
    4. Not good for you.

/\ that is what I heard , does anyone know which ones are true?

2. they can get you high...they have very low-no thc so you never know...most likely you will have a headache

3. they hurt your head cause the high is so mild so the stems will hurt :( I don't like em. I grind them up and put them in edibles.

4. thanks for the help guys. Much appreciated

5. don't think I would smoke stems even if I was dry

6. You'll definitely get a fucked headache a mild one but still a fucken headache. It's not worth it bro.

7. I know , I was just wondering cause I heard so many things about them. I never smoked stems.

8. Yeah, smoking stems will get you kinda high, and will give you a headache. But Vaping stems is a lot better than smoking them. You get high, and there's no headache.

9. Don't smoke stems, bro.

10. I get bad ass headaches. During and after. Its horrible.

Ever since I started picking out my stems, no more headaches.

11. i have never gotten a headache from smoking stems. and yes they do get you high. if im dry i smoke stems.

12. I save mine and make edibles along with my vaped bud. That's about all they are good for unless you yet to BHO/QWISO them.

I've also seen a guy post in my kief box thread who saved up a few ounces worth, froze them, and got a ton of kief from it.

Just stick to edibles of you don't want to fool around with quantity.

13. I never got high from smoking them but I never got a headache either