Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking stems does some what work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokethedope666, Aug 8, 2017.

1. It does some what work. I decided a few minutes ago to bang a l joint together because I ran dry and I wanted some sleep. It does some what work only a light high though so not the best but getting high is getting high. All I put in there was 9 grounded stems and some tobacco to try and get it burn nice. I still feel a nice buzz after 15 minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well stems to have some thc content especially if they were frosty buds to begin with, but I usually generate a headache from them. I'm guessing that buzz is half baccy too.. I guess if you're dry ! :smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Possibly but at least it some what worked. I guess do it if you are completely dry, but other then that stick to the good old classic bud.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's totally within the realm of possibility to get semi-stoned from stems, most especially if it was chron bud to begin with. Or if there are still little calyxes attached to the top and sides left over. Just be careful, you can come by some gnarly ass headaches that way, too.

jah!/*d$*:smoking: