Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking steams out vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rips2daskull, Mar 31, 2012.

1. hey gc wondering if i could smoke stems out of my arizer solo vape i have no idea if id get stoned? any suggestions

2. yeah it will work better than weed

3. If your tolerance is really low you may get a buzz, also depending on how many stems you have.

Though, I couldn't imagine how awful it would taste. I've smoked stems through a pipe before, was the worst taste and gave me an awful headache. Never smoked them again. If you have alot of steams, you could use the QWISO method to extract the cannibanoids(sp?)

4. I'm not even going to entertain this troll. Yes OP, it will work, but don't expect to get ripped.

5. If you're gonna do it, break the stems into little pieces.

6. it'd probably be better than putting them in a bowl.. but don't expect much

7. Works alright. Good if you're out of bud and don't like resin. Best if you grind them and shake em with a nickel in your grinder, then vape the keif.

8. Toss them in your grinder, stick it in the freezer, wait 30 minutes, take it out, shake it around, harvest the keif.