Smoking Songs

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by baller21, Sep 18, 2004.

1. What are some good songs to smoke to and songs about smoking weed

2. Anything from 60s-70s pretty much. Most shit by Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, etc. Thats mostly what i listen to when I get high and I'm just chillin.

3. Dude, you posted 3 posts with pretty much the exact same same topic, what the hell hahahahaha.

Edit: Oh uh, correction, two... Hahahaha.

4. who, me?

5. No the guy that made the thread.

6. Just about every Kottonmouth Kings song. "Hits From Da Bong" or "Roll It Up, Light It Up, Smoke It Up" both by Cypress Hill. Good songs. Also, "Who's Got The Herb?" by 311. There is alot more but those are a few to listen to.

You know, The Allman Brothers Band is so chill and nice when baked and you are just hanging out.

7. Two words: The Doors

:cool:

8. Sublime, Slightly Stoopid, Pepper, and pretty much all reggae and rocksteady-dub. Elliot Smith is also good.

9. whoa 4degrees your sig is mesmorizing(sp?)

10. I FUCKING HAAAATTEEE KMK, that one guys voice is so fucking annoying, I bet hes waiting for his nutz to drop.

11. What about Creedence, Dylan, Some old Kenny Rogers, and if all that fails, some peter tosh

12. incubus, some marley, sublime, yeah some cypress hill, the louies
    e 40

fo sugado