Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking some really dank weed tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fugitive, Feb 7, 2014.

1. So i might smoke some super dank stuff that's probably going to be stronger then what i've been smoking, how do i prepare myself so i don't get wayyy to fucked up and have a potential bad trip, my friend said he took two hits off of medicinal once and he was the highest he's ever been but got into a super bad trip/panic attack and eventually threw up. Anyway to prevent this? 

2. Dont worry about it. Just make sure your with chill people with a good snack to munch on. Pace yourself, mabey take one hit then wait a couple minutes if your still fine.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Guest, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    First off that was your friend, not you. Don't go into it thinking you are going to green out or throw up. Secondly smoke as one would normally smoke, take a bong hit or two and chill out, see how you are. Or take a couple tokes and wait. You don't have to smoke until you fall asleep. IF it is "medicinal" or high quality, then you will experience a better high from less bud.

5. Ha bad trip, just toke up and have plenty of drinks and much, be grand

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Just take 1 or 2 small hits and chill. If you feel like it's not enough smoke a little more. 

7. Yea all you gotta do is take it easy. If you do one or two small hits at a time it's basically perfect for getting on the level you wanna be at. Noobies tend to over-do it then go on to post about how they went crazy after smoking weed.