Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DBDoinks, Aug 2, 2019.

1. ive got a job interview later today and I’m really nervous and wanted to know how long I’ll smell like smoke/weed after i smoke. I’m not worried about looking high

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Why don't you have a shower after you smoke?? Or change your clothes & spray some aftershave:laughing:

I usually smoke then just spray aftershave if I'm going out & it seems to cover the smell :confused_2:

3. If you aren't worried about looking high, why would you worry about the smell?
    What type of job is it?
    How have your grades been throughout High School?

:smoke:

4. If you want to get a job, you should not go to the interviews appearing to be high and/or smelling like weed, even if the job is working with weed (legally).

5. make sure you don't look like this kid.

6. Honestly dude unless you can't perform without being high i'd say smoking at all before an interview is a terrible idea, but nonetheless I'd smoke and then spray yourself with something that will make you smell better like after shave, body spray, cologne or smoke and then take a shower. That's what I've done in the past and ever since I've done that I've gotten away with it.