Smoking Shrooms...

Discussion in 'General' started by bhoward3, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Well I picked up about 3 grams of some nice amazonian shrooms and I was thinking of trying to smoke them tonight. I would like to get a nice body high going (no tripping balls here)...about how much should i smoke and of what? (stems...caps?) Thanks.

2. smoking shrooms is the dumbest idea ive heard , the active chemicle psyocybin dissinegrates into nothing with heat. It would be a reallly big mistake to do that.

3. i as gonna post taht but lemme get back to u with proof..

edit;: cant find link but do not fucking smoke them what a waste.. and ud probly get sick or something but u def woulnt tripp

for good body high eat half.. for trip balls (and minor houlsuinganing) eat an eigth (you wont see anything unreal with half of 3 gramss..)

4. It's just a waste of money and shrooms. Chances are that you're not going to freak out and lose control from three grams.

5. i would NOt smoke them you would not feel a thing plus im sure you would get super sick jsut eat like 2 grams and catch a good buzz im assuming thats how much it takes with shrooms to get a good buzz

6. ya jsut eat thme like the millons that get dood trios off eating