Smoking shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by btbadger, Oct 9, 2009.

1. It doesn't work! The high temperature destroys the psilocybin in the mushrooms. Just eat them and trip face!

2. #3 Acid Raindrops, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2009
    If smoking shrooms worked, more people would be doing it.
    Even if you felt anything, it would be verrry subtle and last like 10 minutes.

Eat your 1/8th with a little lemon juice and enjoy this song...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7NoOhmVMac]YouTube - The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever (High quality)[/ame]

btw: im seeing a lot of opiates and amphetamine threads, this saddens me, it gives me vibes as though all these people care about his getting high and they take shrooms and do not have good trip and it is not what they expected so they disrespect it for rest of their time but really they were just getting what was there to begin with.. even on bad psychedelic trip, like i had last night where i went all introspective and retrospective and thought the end was here and nothing was worth anything and it would take months to regain my ego and i would never trip again, i still look back just a day later and respect what i had learned.. opiates and amphetamines do not have this quality, and i will trip again. :) /rant + good vibes

expand your mind.