Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking shrooms?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bobmarley1948, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey i was wondering if anyone knows anything about smoking shrooms?
    ive tripped shrooms twice and had awesome trips both times with just eating them the normal way, but my friend wants to smoke them. normally we would just eat them but we didnt have enough so we smoked a bowl of half strawberry fields and half fungus and it gave me the body trip of shrooms without most of the head stuff, but i was also really high from the weed.

i just wanted to make sure im not killing my lungs or something like that and possibly give some other stoners a new idea.

i asked two other people and they each gave me different answers so i dont know what to think. any help would rock :confused:

2. #2 krippy, Nov 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
    noooope, the active ingredient in magic mush's is broken down by heat, so basically it loses its hallucinogetic properties.. or any mind altering properties for that

basically just eat them smoking em is a waiste of shroom and money

its like puttin them on a hot pizza right out the oven

3. #3 bobmarley1948, Nov 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
    yea i dont know about that. it looses the visiuals and the head trip but my body is melting :hippie:
    i decided to try it out again

4. you said u smoked weed wit it right? maybe u hit a nice batch.. ive smoked weed b4 when my tolerance was low and felt like i was fallin into the ground

5. i havent smoked in over a week. i had to take a drug test :(
    but ive been really really high before and the only times i ever felt this was on shrooms

6. 1. Psilocybin is destroyed at high temperatures.

2. Smoking fungus =/= a good idea.

7. ACTUALLY you CAN smoke shrooms. dry em out grind em up and smoke it.

i do like to eat them better though

8. oh and shrooms are a fungus.

9. Really?

10. Hehe okay the most people who'll ready this will laugh..

When i was 15 me and a friend ate mushrooms.
    We baught a little box of mushrooms at one of the local headshops.
    The day after we ate em we still had a few shrooms left, so we rolled a J, with kingsized papers as usual, and we put a whole shroom IN that joint, and smoked it..

We didn't even thought of grinding it, too stoned for that i think :D

Didn't had any effects at all, and we wasted a good J of weed.. stupid stoner things, but we needed to try it out :D

JUST EAT THE SHROOMS! :hello:

11. yea. when i started smoking weed and eating shrooms i desided to learn pretty much everything i could about it. so here ill pass on my fav. for shrooms

http://www.shroomery.org

12. Just a question btw, are shrooms legal in the US?

13. It was fucking sarcasm...but that sight is nice. ive been registered on there for a while now.

14. ^ no there are illegal in the U.S. but aparently florida has some old wierd law that allows possesion of boomers? im not 100% someone correct me if wrong.

15. they arent legal, but if you know your laws there are some loop holes. ie

its not illegal to buy/ posses the spores
    and in FL its perfectly legal to have fresh picked wild mushrooms.
    because psylocibin is a controlled substence, so, growing them selling them ect is illegal, while just taking a walk and "finding" them is perfectly fine.

16. Okay, cool!
    But you can't buy them anywhere? Just like you can with weed in dispensaries in california?

17. lol no i wish that would be pretty tight, the shitty thing is i went from fl where its pretty much shroom season year round with how much it rains and the humidity and now im going back to new york where the window to find them is small. not to mention where im going to find a field up there

>.<

18. can you just go out and buy them over there?

19. I smoked them once, it was pretty wack, just eat em.. It will make the room your smoking them in smell like straight shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.