Smoking Shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by rockingbird, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Has anyone ever attempted to smoke ground up dried mushrooms? Tell me whatcha know.

2. The flame kills the pyscobili etc so it has no effect...

Just eat them.

3. I know they taste bad but you're only bet is to eat em. Get some tasty treats to stuff in your mouth once that horrible taste hits.

4. me and a friend tried it once. It gets you high, but it's not the same as eating them. I've also heard that it's really bad for you but i'm not sure.

5. there have been so many threads about trying to smoke shrooms its rediculous

6. Peabutbyutter (ALOT OF IT) and mushroom sandwhiches :D Put enough peanut butter and it'll take over the shroom taste for the most part :)

7. yea i tried smokin some shroom flakes in a bong once.. Tasted like fishsticks and didnt really get me high

8. Have a look on Erowid, im sure a bloke breaks it down to pure pilocin (OR pylcycobin, or whatever) using a pan and ethel, however his trip sounds more like a tryptamine trip.

9. why in the world would you want to smoke them. Just eat them straight chew them for a little bit and swallow they're not that bad. If you eat them with a lot of other food they'll take longer to kick in.