Smoking Sessions

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by immortal_high, Jul 13, 2014.

1. #1 immortal_high, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    What are some interesting things that you've done or seen while smoking?

It was nighttime and I was outside smoking with a group of people when all of a sudden someone pointed to the sky and said "what's that?" We all looked and saw some sort of mini explosion, kinda like the flames you would see in the back of a space ship when it's blasting off. Except the color was a combination of green shades. And it only lasted for about 2-3sec.

It would be cool if someone could explain the phenomenon that I saw.

2. Cats. Fucking cats. Everywhere. It's almost every time me and my buddy smoke we see cats. It sketches us the fuck out sometimes because of how sneaky they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Aluminum burns green I think. Only reason I say is some huge power engines will start spewing green exhaust flames when it starts blowing up instead of the normal orange flames you'd see

4. Fucking group of squirrels come out of nowhere and a few brave ones tried to come to me while i was on my back porch smoking. Weird shit man

Sent from inside a kangaroo's pouch

5. Deer man, like fucking 50 of them all in a herd.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Hah...You saw me streaking through the Sky on My Cloud.

That's the interesting thing I do when I'm lit. :cool:

7. I have two.

Me and some friends were smoking a bowl In the woods behind my house and like 5 owls landed on a branch above and just chilled their looking at us for like 20 mins and than they all started turning their heads around. Funny af

2. I was with like 6 people and it was my friends 1st time so we rolled some blunts and toked up. Like 5 mins later he started acted weird so we got him water and he started going CRAZY. he started crying and said he didn't like it and than he got on the ground and started praying and than he started yelling call 911! And we're all like wtf man chill your gonna get us busted (we were in a patch of woods by a park.) So two girls I was with bailed and started yelling shit at him while they left (freaked him out even more) and after that the rest of my friends bailed an left me with him. I let him call his dad and sat him down by a tree so his dad could get em. He said he was good so I left and apparently his dad found him laying in the road 20 mins later and took him to the hospital. He said e was smoking but didn't get anyone busted. After that me and the others regrouped and smoked another blunt. Everything went okay but I was sketchy af

8. #8 immortal_high, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    Lol squirrels play with me sometimes 😆

View attachment 1502860