Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Seeds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by littlefoot, Sep 2, 2008.

1. I searched this and couldnt find anything, so I was wondedring if smoking a bowl of just seeds could get me high or, as a lot of other sites say, give me a headache? Im dry for the first time in a while , but have a bag of seeds from a batch of mids I got a while back. I started smoking a small bowl back, but decided Id find out for sure before I kept smoking. Thanks in advance for any advice.

2. Gets you high as fuckkk.

3. Well, you could bite the bullet, get the shower and every other method of killing a headache ready though because I've only heard of headaches.

4. do it

Like Madden says Boom

5. Well , Im gonna go for it , Im really bored. Thanks for the advice.

6. tell us what happen

7. nice man tell us how it went.

8. I wouldnt recommend it. I think it would be reeealy harsh. I would just smoke some resin if I was that desperate

9. Ha, just lit up a bowl, and wasnt expecting it to taste so different, kinda sour. Any body else experienced this?

10. it's gonna sound like your popping popcorn

11. what no explosion did you brake the seeds

12. Yea, they popped/crackled a bit.

13. #14 DELTAnineTHC, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
    XP no thank you... i hate seeds in a bowl on accident... now a whole bowl? it just sounds like a bad idea from the start... and shame on everyone else who encouraged such an abomination to occur!

just smoke resin man... seeds have 0.0000% thc in them, the casing might have a little but you'd be better off searching through the seeds for bud you missed than just smokin them...

14. i'm with you.

i wouldn't recommend it...but since you already did it, did you get high?

15. eh, alittle buzzed, but not high really. Atleast theres no headache, the taste is just really weird.