Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking routine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Herbal Epiphany, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Im interested in knowing what your smoking routine is, i normally pack an oven full in my pax everyday when i get home for that night then watch a movie until i fall asleep and clean it out the next day. I can get by on about quarter oz a month for personal use as well as maybe a little more on weekends for spontaneous use.
    whats some other routines?:smoking:

2. Buy it, roll it, smoke it.

3. I generally pack a good sized bowl and watch a comedy a few times a week. It's a great feeling.

4. Pack a semi full bowl and chief in the backyard, smoke a cig, then put my pipe away

5. When I toke alone I pull out my stash, break a small nug off, chop that nug down finely with scissors, pack a bowl, then light the bowl and some incense and do a variety of things, depending what I want to do.

If its later in the evening I'll just browse my YouTube subs and watch TokinDaily, FarmerJohn Fourtwenty, AdamvsTheMan, Ry Dawson, Mat Larson, Alex Jones, MOXNEWS and a bunch of others. Basically just keep up with all the "news" that the propaganda stations call "news" when they should be reporting and exposing the fraud and corruption of the United States government.

But with friends watch TV, movies, drink, go out and do shit, just live life.

6. come home from class, cook me a hotpocket, while its cooking, go outside, smoke a joint, and then a bowl, whilst watching my dogs so they don't escape and make sure they go to the bathroom, come inside watch some netflix (right now some blue mountain state) and do homework after it dies down.

7. Get home from school , grind up bud , pack bowls in bubbler , & smoke in my backyard or in my room if its too cold.
    Then at night like around 2hrs b4 i go to bed i smoke about 2 bowls , chill & go on my laptop or phone , eat , then chill in my bed till i fall asleep