Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking ritual

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DEATHWALK24, Dec 4, 2011.

1. What's your smoking ritual? How and when and where do you usually toke?

Mines smoking with a glass pipe and a box of weed sitting scared as shit in my back yard, listening to dogs bark all around my neighborhood. Right now a little girl is crying on the street behind me it's so loud. And it's almost midnight WTF

2. dude thats fucked up hahhaa the last part

3. After that girl was crying last night a car pulled into my neighbors driveway and I thought I heard a police radio so I fucking flipped out and sprinted inside. Pretty sure I looked like a fucking idiot

4. Turn the lights down low.. turn on the music.. and spark up a husky bowl/blunt.

Also: I smoke in my living room. :D

5. If I have the day off r when I come home from work I like to sit on my back porch over looking the mountains of Maine,with some g love and the special sauce in the system,played quietly so I can still hear nature. My medicali 8 tree perc. tube with the si mcfinns carbon filter in my hand. Dabbin with my wand. Best way to relax after a long day.

6. Grab the keys, hop into my camper, switch on the power, and start ripping on my bong/smoking a joint while listening to the best music of the 70's and 80's.

7. Get the weed, hop into my friends car, roll that shit up, and head to the nearest designated smoking park. You know what happens after this.

8. [quote name='"Harman"']Get the weed, hop into my friends car, roll that shit up, and head to the nearest designated smoking park. You know what happens after this.[/quote]

Y'all bone? Haha jk

9. [quote name='"DEATHWALK24"']

Y'all bone? Haha jk[/quote]

Hahaha

10. I had a gf back in high school tht loved to blaze on the way to the woods cause we had no were else to go then park the jeep and get to doin work. I miss those days lol

11. I live in a small town here, and I swear people act like weed is the devil. I live on a road with many strict church goers and a detective

12. If im alone and at home: either roll a jay, or grab an apple from the tree in the back yard then proceed to chill in the back blazing it up and puffin into my Akita's ear whenever she come sits next to me (shes a stoner aha, when she smells it she comes up to me and begs aha)

With Friends: roll a bleezy (blunt) and proceed to hotbox either mine or their car

With GF: she only smokes jays, so blaze a jay in my car. go home and proceed to smoke, bang, smoke, bang, bang, smoke
    "aight im tired, can you make me a grilled cheese?" :D
    she then kisses me and gracefully moves to the kitchen
    ahhhhhh i love my girl <3