Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Right Before Sleeping

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreeYourSoul, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Is it pointless to smoke weed right before sleeping? Why or why not?

2. layin in bed fried outta your mind is pretty damn nice.....

3. i think its dumb, waste of a high. Or even worse, reverse effects, smoke before bed to sleep then you stay up all night. Either way i prefer not to do it

If you want to do it, fuck my opinion and do it anyway :eek:

4. It's a waste only if you think it is. I smoke before bed every night, others think its a waste of a high. It's up to you to judge for yourself, broski.

5. Yeah, but I'll be going sleep right away. No time to enjoy the high. Or is that the secret? Lol I don't know!

6. Every night I toke before bed.
    It just doesn't affect my sleep and what not quite the same as others so its not a problem.
    I toke up and then watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report I recorded and fall asleep typically.

7. #7 Salty Shack, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
    An hour or so before bed is nice...not taking a hit and then immediately shutting your eyes for the night, lol. It's a nice way to wind down the day, and it makes falling asleep much easier.

Keep in mind, i heard sleeping while high messes with your REM cycle, and it makes you dream less, so that might be a big deal for some.

8. I hit a bowl after work every night, eat, and chill to some music for about an hour before drifting off. Easily my best highs.

9. I smoke every night before i go to sleep..i usually get munchies and i fall asleep

10. My biggest session of the day is always at night, I chill for 2-3 hours in my bed, meditating and listening to some good vibrations. If you fall asleep right after smoking, it is poinless cuz you're not conscious during your high...

11. Smoking before bed can be nice and even affect your dreams in a positive way. It has to be a nice indica strain though, sativa before sleep = hours of insomnia/paranoia. I'm stoned before bed right now :p

12. AFAIK smoking before sleeping fucks up your REM sleep. Contributing to the dark under eye circles stoners frequently have. I try to smoke like an hour before bed now but not right before.

13. Oh yeah well an hour counts that's what I mean too.

14. im getting blasted and then straight to bed

15. If this shit wasn't fuckin made illegal, we wouldn't have to worry about "wasting" it cause we would have so much of it.

16. I think it's utterly amazing, it turns your blanket into a feathery cover of bliss and your pillow into a throne for your head to be held upon, add music and it's the most relaxed you'll ever feel. For me at least, and IMO its definitely not a waste.