Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking resin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lokio, May 26, 2010.

1. Well it's looking like I won't be able to pick up until late tonight. I have just finished my stash and I'm thinking about scraping the res of my piece and going at it.

I've done this 2 or 3 times before, but I really hate the taste and I of course feel like a junkie...but the resin usually gets me high as fuck, even from 1 hit.

What do you blades think? Should I start scraping?

2. ehhhh to me it's borderline fiendin' lol. i say you take a t-break, but that's just me, i know how it is to be totally dry and out of dough. sorry man, if you were here i'd smoke ya out.

3. thats kinda fiendish, but i know how you feel and id say go for it

4. I took a small T-break not too long ago and the last pick up I had was schawg. I'm fiending for that euphoric high, and as much as I hate to say it, resin gets me pretty baked. Not like a fresh bowl of ganj, but it gets the job done.

Hate it when dealers don't answer their cells....:rolleyes:

5. I don't really smoke resin these days but I remember what it was like when I did, it's not too bad, decent high usually. Most everyone I know still does it. Go on and hit that shit!

6. Lol yee that's what I'm sayin.

I have a feeling that as soon as I finish hitting this gunk my dealer is gonna ring me up. Oh well I guess..sorry lungs, it's time to scrape.

7. Never smoked resin, probably would though if I was out of weed. How much resin do you need on your pipe to scrape it and smoke it? a pic would probly help.

8. ahh that sucks man yea i know how dealers be sometimes. and fuck that schwagg try to find a dank connect !! good luck homie :smoking:

9. #9 Lokio, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    Oh tiny amounts. I usually get about the size of a pea, and i split that up into seperate hits. I hold my jet lighter over it until it's red hot...shit tons of smoke from that tiny amount..and very potent :p

edit: whats worse is a little bottle cap full of watery resin. I have a thin metal rod that I use to clean out my bubbler's downstem, and any resin whatsoever I scrape into this little cap. The resin is almost hard now, it's sat there for months, and I wouldn't have even thought twice about smoking it.

But...

10. I don't have that much resin. I hear boiling your pipe or whatnot then scraping up the floating shit and letting it dry is a good way to both clean and get all the resin off your pipe.

11. I would go for a T-Break buts that's just me. If it gets you a decent high, then smoke that shit.:smoking:

12. I say you take a tbreak until you get more. That will make the weed much better, being as you waited for it. And it will also allow even more resin to build up, so the next time you cant get it for like a WHOLE day, you have that to get blazed on.

13. T breaking would be the primary choice for me here, but I don't plan on breaking..one dealer isn't answering his phone and the other guy said he could make the deal, once he gets backin town...tonight.

So even if I don't smoke the res I'm still getting high today. Since I know this lol...I'm tired of waiting for it! I COULD get high off my res while I wait...fucking shitty dealers haha.

14. fuck resin why you smokin that tar shit

15. to get high

16. Why are you guys telling him to go on a t-break if he's picking up tonight? I doubt a 5 hour t-break will do shit. Scrape the resin and smoke that shit. Tons of people do it and it's not as fiendish as crawling around on your carpet looking for pieces of bud. Go get high.

17. This was my intial thought. Since I was already here, I thought why not and made a thread about it asking peoples opinions.

Seems like most of us know the score and will smoke res when times are rough.

18. Smokin resin is the worst, but desperate times call for desperate measures. The best thing is to use a sharp knife and sowing needle. But the smell is the dirtyist smell ever.

And 1 hit of resin and ur stoned?? :confused: :eek: wow lucky you m8, i have to take at least 6/7 just to get a little hit and there not small bowls either!

19. I get a miniature flathead screw driver and just scrape around my bowl in circles, and then I mush together proper hits. The last time I scraped my bowl I got 3 hits, the time before that 2 hits, and the first time I did I managed to get 4 hits. I'll probably get 1-2 hits off my bubbler's bowl resin, and if I use the resin I've been.."saving" I could probably get 3 or 4 hits. =/

20. -tastes like shit
    -smells like shit
    -doesnt get you a good high, or even that high at all
    -taste stays in your mouth for hours
    -higher amounts of carcinogens
    -its tar
    -its bad
    -get some real chronic
    -if you cant, theres no need to get all crackhead like and scrape your resin.