Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Patricia Clemons, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Of course its not necessary to survive, its just figurative speech, but i go camping for long periods and many times by myself, sometimes with people but no one has any weed on them, its just to get a little high, no biggie for me

2. I camp the same way bud. Its still been 40 years since I smoked garbage. Even then it was only because I was a teen and didnt know any better. Short term head rush and a headache just isn't my idea of getting high

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. i agree with you it just doesnt seem to hit me with a headache and im all down for the head rush, long or short! ;)

4. You'll grow out of that. I hope you do anyway. Buds so much better and someday you'll be able to afford to never run out or grow....or just totally out grow pot all together.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. by no means its m favorite thing at all, im a bud lover all the way! yes definitely, homegrown is the way to go bro, nothing like your own produce, besides the experience of growing a plant and watching it flourish is just marvellous

6. I can tell you're young buddy. That's a good thing. I'm not young and I've known a ton of people say the exact same thing. Most of them out grew weed as they got older. Back in my day we all smoked, now very few my age do. Tgey out grew it, other things in life became more important then being high. I'm one of the few who stuck it out but my outlook has changed. I grow but weed is no way the most important thing in my life. That would be a sad life at my age. Theres so much important things. Dont waste your youth on weed. Get your priorities in check before life passed you by

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Definitely, I have learned to have another outlook on it after doing it for more than two decades, Im actually focused on my main job at real state and supporting my family, weed is just my hobbie, i just like it a lot :)

8. I understand that buddy. All I'm saying is things change as life goes on. What you rate hightly today may drop a few notches before you know it. I'm more of a grower these days. Even though I have more cannabis then I could ever consume i often go days even weeks with out using. It happens. Just isnt as important as it once was. I still love bud.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I do have to learn to cut it down a little i would want anything negative of what i read here https://thcdetox.biz/blog/the-consequences-of-failing-a-drug-test/ to happen to me

10. I will! It’s probably gonna be very unpleasant lmao.... who knows tho, I blow most my hits out through my nose and it don’t bother me

• Like Like x 1
  11. I’ll cast my vote as a “no” on smoking resin :)

stay lifted :love-mj:

• Like Like x 2
  12. My take is this, "If your that desperate to smoke resin, and believe me, we've all been there, then maybe it's time to reevaluate your priorities when it comes to consuming cannabis." I've smoked my fair share of resin, so I understand the feeling of wanting to get high just to get high.

At my ripe old age of 28, "sarcasm aside", I find that having clean pieces with no bud is far better than smoking resin just to, "Get High". Plus, cleaning your pieces before they get caked is far easier and less time consuming than having to deal with it later on.

Let's just say, if someone offered me a resin hit, I would turn it down 10 out of 10 times. Best wait for that fresh bag.