Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Patricia Clemons, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Yeah, I believe it started in Europe first. I remember when I visited Germany one time,they were doing that with hash instead of bud...prolly cause hash is more available to them than bud is...

2. Sounds like a bunch of non vegans being told by vegans their lifestyle is trash..

Let the girl smoke resin... christ.

For me personally, its nostalgic..

I dont think calling others simple minded is right.. many factors at play for the decision to smoke resin

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. #43 puddleglum, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    Resin is just smoke that condenses on the cool glass before it can reach your mouth. It's the same thing you are putting into your lungs every time you smoke. If you are a regular smoker, then your lungs look like the inside of your pipe.

However, smoking it a second time is pretty nasty and I would imagine causes all kinds of chemical changes. You are taking something that has already been combusted, and combusting it a second time. Yuck!

On the incredibly rare occasions I have no other choice than resin, I don't smoke it; I vape it!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Ok ima start off by saying that commenting on someone's financial status in a condescending or negative manner is a very ugly look. Resin def gets the job done when its needed.... i smoke resin, and I'm far from simple minded. Though i am cheap. A few of y'all stated that as if it was a negative. If you need to spend more money for a quality of high more power to u. But to knock the next man for having his priorities fit his financial situation is simple minded and rude as fuck. Oh and bill gates, Warren Buffett, mark zuc- whatever all eat at mcdonalds. When they could afford much more. So the notion that u need to buy the best high if u can afford it is ignorant.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I didn’t call ppl who smoke resin simple minded. I do when I have to also. I prob said it to someone who said it’s not getting u high just killing brain cells or something about not being able to see why someone would smoke it. Dude talking about me being cheap or not affording smoke I lol’d @ Resin is for rainy days or when ur bowl is empty and u don’t wanna get up to pack it lmao! I wonder if the ppl who don’t smoke resin toss the blunts or Js when they put them out or fire it back up later with all that tar and resin and other bad shit they mentioned hmmmm

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. LOL...when I was younger,we would put a roach on a clip,and nose-hit it till there was nothing left...Kids today don't even know what a roach clip is !:eek2:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I cant smoke rez I just feel like a crack head when I do it and I dont enjoy the high at all lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. The simple minded comment wasn't towards u. I'm wit u 100 percent on this subject.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. The reason i have only smoked resin by myself or significant other at the time lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Blunts are nasty, I dont ruin good weed with nasty tobacco. Js are finished in 1 smoke, roaches I throw away.

11. All these people saying there to good to smoke resin because they grow.. Shit i harvest 8-10 plants at a time. I still have ran out before next harvest but i had like 100 roaches left haha

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. It has nothing to do with being to good to.smoke resin. Resin just isn't good and lots of us dont need or want too to smoke shit
    It's not possible but if for some reason I ran out of weed, I would simply buy weed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I can't say shit about being cheap none of my bongs/pipes cost more then £20 lmaooo
    Lol almost every 1 in this thread has said smoking resin is nasty.. stop trying to defend the fact you're cheap & won't re up once you run out which results in you smoking tar.

Enjoy your nice placebo high & the headache to follow :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Love it! I don’t think I’ve ever took a hit through my nose! My nxt blunt I roll imma take a huge rip through my nose just bc lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. HaHa, I never said it was pleasant , but it will buzz ya !
    I can remember many times when there was several of us sharing the only joint we had, and some really crappy Mexican brick weed,and when it finally would come around,everybody would take their regular hit,and immediately sneak a nose hit off the hot end before passing it along, LOL...Gotta get the most out of it !
    But those 'hard times' are long over now...Everybody that wants to smoke at my house gets to roll their own joint and smoke it at their own pace...Here's the tray, help yourself...( and keep your own slobber off of mine ! )

16. would you say resin is harsher on brain cells too?

17. you have to tell us how that goes!

18. You have to let us knpw how that goes!

• Like Like x 1
  19. I´m poor AF so resin actually has helped me at times, also what sometimes people forget when putting down extreme or "cheap" consumption methods is that sometimes they are necessary for "survival purposes", when you go camping and you run out or if its just too late at night to call your plug/ go to the dispensary

20. Survival? It's not essential to survive. I'll wait until I get home from the camping trip or one of my friends on the trip with me will share. Never a good enough reason to smoke resin these days.

• Agree Agree x 1