Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Patricia Clemons, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Lol it's not the same thing.. comparing Marijuana to Pharmaceuticals is a whole different thing.

Since you seem to know so much about these common sense pills you should pop some, maybe it'd stop you smoking resin.

2. I’m smoking some mystic og I pressed. Bout to dab it with my chillector

3. lol settle down kid. No need to get pissed off over a simple question

Theres only 2 reason to smoke resin
    Too poor or too cheap

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. This threads going to be good I can feel it
    tenor-103.gif

5. Very true. Low thc. But still gets u high =-]

6. We don't always agree on stuff but that is the only reason people smoke resin broke/too cheap

• Like Like x 1
  7. I grow my own so I always have smoke. And even b4 that I Nvr ran out. I don’t smoke resin daily. Maybe every couple months when my pipes get full I scrape them. I like resin hits in the A.M. I’ve smoked off a glass pipe for two weeks b4 only resin hitting it

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Resin might have some THC.. but no way is it worth it to smoke it. Tastes awful, basically tar, nearly no THC whatsoever.. Just throw it out, man.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. So too cheap then. Understandable.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. to much work for me lol. I resin hit he bowls throw the 3 holes. When I can no longer hit it i soak it then clean. I don’t bother scraping or anything

11. To cheap? I’m basically made of $$

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. You're made of money but smoke resin?

Sorry but that can't be true.. that's like being rich & eating a $1 piece of trash steak when you can have some dank Wagu beef..

I'd go for the Wagu beef every time lol

13. Made of Money doesnt mean you're not cheap.

Lol grows and made of money yet still smokes resin... that's just sad....

I want to reamend my 2 reasons to 3
    1. Too poor
    2. Too cheap
    3. Just sad and full of shit.

So #3 it is then

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I
    again not cheap lmao. I have top of the line everything I own, ty. It is nice to see the same dumb fucks with simple minds are still on here giving advice.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. It works surprisingly good for desperate times had a spare dab bowl i used for that and make a batch of that in under 20 minutes. Its surprisingly potent too and tastes a bit better than straight resin. Desperate times only though and I havent had to do that in quite awhile since I started growing

Attached Files:

16. I know that's why I amended from 2 to 3 reasons. You fall under reason #3.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I say just smoke whatever you like...I mix tobacco with premium ground bud,and roll spliffs with it...People think I'm crazy,but I don't care...I don't have to pass it to them,if they don't like it !

• Like Like x 2
  18. That does look legit yo!!! I may have to screen shot it and give it a go! Resin to me is like beer(which I don’t like) u gotta drink it a lot b4 it starts to taste good lmao. I’ve always gotten high off resin, since it was first shown to me I remember back in the day it tasting like ass, now I’m like taste fine lmao!! It’s probably been the better part of a year since I’ve smoke flower resin. U know what tho! I’ve seen the EXACT same shit on here being talked about reclaim!! Lots of simple minded ppl here

19. THANK YOU! Someone not judgmental and close/simple minded .... flower, concentrates, resin. Whatever I have at the time it is... I use to work with a guy who would roll Spliffs. This was back in 00 b4 I ever tried weed. I talk to a few ppl from other countries, they say it’s the norm there

20. #40 killset, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    I wouldnt smoke reclaim either. I grow. No need to smoke any trash. You're right, lots of simple minded people here. Simple minded people smoke trash and get upset about simple questions

• Funny Funny x 1