Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Patricia Clemons, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Even waste time scraping pipes when sitting on enough to smoke? Or do people alcohol salt clean?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Smoking resin does nothing but give you a headache.. just clean your pipes & throw the resin in the trash

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. smokes tasting awful bad after only a month or two since harvest. Smoking often

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Get a vaporizer and never light fire to herb again. The taste is amazing

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Or do people alcohol salt clean? ...thats me on my bong cleaning method... I try one time per month

• Like Like x 2
  6. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying but are u advocating smoking resin but saying you don't smoke flower that's a month or two after harvest (not even as long as many people cure for)? :confusedalt::confusedalt::confusedalt:

meme credit to @BrewsnWeed666

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. The pipe becomes untasteful after a month or two of smoking.

So could scrape the resin thus resulting in a cleaner pipe and hopefully better tasting flower.

Of course someone could still smoke the resin that had been scraped.

8. I personally keep some pipe cleaners on hand, and give my pipes a run through every week or so to keep resin taste down to a minimum.
    Most of it slides right out after you hit the pipe once or twice. Screenshot_20190706-113839_Google.jpg

9. I smoke my resin. Have since the early 2000s when I started smoking. I get BAKED of resin hits

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. You do realise you're just smoking tar right?? It has NO medicinal values at all... You're feeling "Baked" because when you're most likely starving the brain of oxygen by inhaling that stuff..

I'd never smoke resin it's gross & smells like shit lmaooo

11. I’ve been vaping since 2007. I mostly vape but still enjoy glass pipes, bongs and blunts! Wanna step ur game up go to dabbing! I use a flat iron and press my buds and make shatter. Then use the presses bud for butter

12. #12 GrasscityGal, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    100% incorrect. U would deprive ur brain of o2 by holding ur breath/hit in for long periods of time not by taking a hit. What ur saying is when u smoke weed ur not getting High? It just depriving ur brain of o2. Makes tons of sense....Me and the billions of other ppl who have smoked resin and GOT HIGH know what me talking about

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. U also do realize that most ppl smoke resin to get high. Not so much medical reasons. Shit a very large % of ppl smoke to get high and not medical reasons. Smh

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Why?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Nope this will explain better what's getting you"baked"
    6ecae7b8daff8574ce385adbfe2ef60638f81936efa39b0bf2a6795a83d2aa14.jpg

If you smoke resin you don't have ANY regards for your own health.. if resin is so good & gets you "baked" why don't dispensarys sell it ??? Why don't more people do it if it gets you so high??

It's nasty you're smoking left over tar.. you shouldn't be smoking at all if you think smoking resin is in anyway good/healthy lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. If it's reclaim from a dab rig I'd smoke it that's literally just left overs that didn't get smoked... Resin from a pipe/bong is nasty black tar smelling turd

• Like Like x 1
  17. @BrewsnWeed666 go get some common sense pills!!! Ur basically saying if a med don’t work for u and only gives u head aches that’s all other ppl will get from it. U are very simple minded and please refrain from replying to my comments. I don’t have time for dumbass ppl!! Think how many ppl smoke weed and it don’t get them high!? Does that mean no one does bc hey don’t. My aunt. Pain pills make her sick. Does that mean they will not work for everyone and only get them sick. Like I said. Common sense pills. Find and procure them!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. lmao. Millions upon millions of ppl smoke resin. U r a fucking retart. Blocked

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I think there's a very low THC % left in it but yeah it's straight trash. Funny I feel like royalty vs peasants rn cause I just got done vaping a bowl which is like 99% cannabinoids, terps, all the good shit and people are over hear advocating resin which is like 99% carcinogens and bullshit.

20. If you get desperate cut the top part of a 2 liter bottle off use an elastic and secure a coffee filter around the top of the bottle where the lid would go and then set the top part of the bottle upside down into the bottom part of the bottle and swish some isopropyl 99% percent through your pipe shaking it and dump the iso in your pipe into that bottle contraption let it drip through the filter and evaporate what's in the bottle onto a plate and it actually makes a pretty decent resin oil once all that ash is filtered out.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1