Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking resin from your pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iDope, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Instead of scratching the resin out of your bowl, can you just bring your lighter into your pipe hole so the resin thats all caught underneath can be smoked? I have tried this and I hear wind sounds cause the light is going into the hole while im breathing in. But will this like screw up your pipe hole if you light it up too long?

2. first off i wouldn't recommend smoking it like that because your sucking in too much lighter fluid, its bound to leave you with a nasty headache. just scrape an use a screen, i found that works the best for me. oh and that should ruin your hole, its just the heated air and lighter fluid going through it.

3. one time i had a pebble that was made of resin.i just found it on my lego pipe