Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking resin from pipe.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VooDooWizzy, May 10, 2010.

1. Ive done this many times. I simply put the flame of lighter in bowl and torch a lil bit, and you easily get smokey hits. How many other people do this when they are dry and want a buzz? Because It doesnt get you high. maybe a 1-10, 2 or 3 for me.
    Or you can scrape out resin and put the collected resin in bowl(but thats less for next time, first way you can do all the time if your pipes caked).
    And if you have done it, how do you feel?
    I get a tiny high as I said, but ALWAYS munchies.munchies.munchies.

2. I used to do it when i was younger. I havent done it in years. I just cant stand that nasty combusted butane gas taste you get. Its also horrible for your teeth. Stay with sticky green, not sticky black.

3. Oh hell yea, I smoke kill everyday until one of those days where you wonder.. wheres my bud?lol.
    Yea, it doesnt taste amazing but it gets me by when I want to chill out.
    I didnt know about the teeth, if thats a fact, thx for the knowledge lol.

4. your smoking tar when you do that, i would rather take a pass and buy some real dank! But hey if i was desperate for some weed i might consider this tho.. definitely my last resort tho

5. I like green man, not black. But then again I don't smoke on a regular basis.

6. It's pretty gross and I do it all the time because it can be worth it :D
    Just don't do it out of your bong! :mad::mad:
    gross.

7. I use my plastic waterfall when i want to smoke resin, it makes sure it pulls the thc out

8. I used to do this when I was younger, it's too gross now.

I also have waaaaay to high of a tolerance for this shit anymore, it simply doesn't work.