Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking real late at night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Apr 3, 2011.

1. whats up gc? It's a little after midnight now. I've been drinking/smoking/watching basketball all night with people. Now I'm home just chillin, basically waiting around for bed. I'm not that tired, and I have about an 8th of dank. Should I go ahead and smoke now and relax the rest of the night? Or save it for tomorrow? What do you all think? DO you guys smoke late at night??

2. Tomorrow, you'll feel better afterwards than you would now.

3. Man I don't know but this just seems like a typical "internet forum" thread.

Short story about the OP. Something I need to decide on, what's your opinion? Why? How about another unrelated question to finish it off?

Sorry, it just occured. I'm at like a 5/10.

4. Smoke and enjoy your night bro.

You earned it.

5. If you didn't have to ask if you should smoke earlier,
    why ask now?

I smoke late at night...just smoke like .5,
    and save the other 3 grams to chip on tommorow.

6. smoke. definitely man

7. Well you got an eight left right? Even if you got high tolerance, one gram should get you baked and you'll have 2.5 left for tomorrow.

8. smoke and jack off dude relax =]

9. seems like a waste to me.
    wake up sober so you can actually get high tomorrow

• Creative Creative x 1

10. You will wake up sober after a night of weed smoking,
    its weed...

11. SMOKE DRANK SMOKE DRANK SLEEP.:smoke:

12. im too high my bad.

13. I don't know about you but I wake up high if the weeds good.

14. I always smoke at night around midnight and watch a movie. Good times.

15. I always get higher when i wake n bake.I'd wait and have a long day of smoking tomorrow.