Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DontBankonit, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Several guys I smoke with and also people i see in movies after taking a hit will let out a small dense cloud of smoke then inhale it. Is this a trick just for show or something else?

2. It's a snap inhale. It really only gets you style points as far as a I know

3. its just for show. i don't do it but see it all the time. try it you might like it.

4. ive always wanted to do that but couldnt, everyone tells me "you just inhale it back in" but there is more to it than that, that must be the basic idea of it but i think you have to do somehting special with your tounge, Like somone else called it snapping or sth,

5. I never really do it but a lot of my friends do it but it just looks nice dosent effect your smoking in anyway.

6. #6 MakaveliArts, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    I used to do it to look cool but now it is a habit and it do it least 20 times a day.

When I do it my tongue is in the middle of my mouth and raised

7. I do it almost every time I smoke. Not for show anymore it just to be a habit for whenever I smoke.