smoking problems.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by peterslirod, Nov 13, 2011.

1. hey guys, i have an issue with work, im a model and im going to start a new book tomorrow, for a client, anyway, the pictures that i have to take are smoking, and since i hate tabaco, i suggested smoking some good weed , but my manager told me that drugs are prohibited, so i was wondering if you guys would know any kind of herb, that releases a realy thick and white smoke, something that doesnt do as much harm as tabaco.
    btw, sorry for my bad english.

2. Just smoke a cigarette, one or two will not addict you or give you cancer.

3. but i absolutly hate tabaco, and i was kinda interested in something that gives a thick smoke

4. Maybe try damiana. It shouldn't be as unhealthy as nasty tobacco.

5. wut about an e-cig?

6. I recommend damiana for this, just like the guy 2 posts up did. It will provide you with the type of smoke you are looking for and it doesn't taste bad. You could also try either mugwort, or wild lettuce. Any of the three should be easy to find at any herb shop.

7. e cig or try a hookah even though it's tobacco it comes in better flavors and you don't even have to inhale just use your mouth

8. ya i think a ciggerate is a right choice ....but no too much....just a one ...

9. HAHA!!! GTFO. You are a moron and quite dangerous at that. I'd like to see someone stand pretty for a photo shoot, or ANYTHING at all for that matter, after pulling a few good rips of Salvia. It is NOT a recreational substance. You either have no experience with it or are blatantly posting misinformation to harm someone. Anyway, she is not looking for a drug.

FYI, sources and other drug discussions are prohibited.