Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking problems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fckthisshit, Apr 10, 2010.

1. hopefully someone can help me with this problem. the third time i smoked, my friend gave me some weed that he acquired from a man downtown (i learned this is fucking stupid the hard way) so i didnt have any wrapping papers or anything, just a couple of prime time cigars, so what i did was i took out some of the tobacco and placed it in the cigar. i took about 8 or 9 hits and i was ok for about 15 min. suddenly i felt a tingling sensation in my arms and i felt as if i was being pulled into the ground. i grabbed onto my bike and suddenly the world went to hell. i saw in frames, like i would see the image, but it was like seeing an old film movie in slow motion, you could see the lapse between images, it was the scariest feeling. my friends said i was talking extremely fast and that my perception of time was incredibly off. 1 min seemed like 15. so pretty much i am asking why i had the tingling sensation in my hands, why it felt like i was being pulled into the ground, and most importantly, why the fuck did it seem like i was seeing in frames. (i would also like to add that my reflexes were extremely fast, like ninja fast, i could predict what my friends were going to do before it even happened. i also predicted when cars would come around the corner as we were walking around at night.) this same seeing in frames effect happened to me the 4th time i was smoking as well, except the frames were much slower and my reflexes were less quick. (I got the weed from one of my friends whom i trust with my life, i smoked it out of an apple pipe btw :D) i have not smoked since them in fear of seeing in frames. i didnt even have paranoia, like i wasnt worried about people finding out or anything. i could think pretty logically, it was just, seeing in frames scared the fucking shit out of me. :confused: any advice on having a better high?

2. I believe this happens when your a first timer.....

That being said i WISH it happened now sadly it doesn't.

Im a lazy smoker so i like to smoke and just chill and watch tv..

Where im from when we go out and walk around and stuff it trips me out.

I get real paranoid and it ruins the high.

So try what i do sit back and chill

3. sounds weird. also sounds like a problem.

4. it was possibly laced dude.
    or maybe you just smoked too much.

5. [​IMG]

This happened to me one time when I smoked some Klingonberry...

6. #6 fckthisshit, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    ^^^thats what it felt like but the other times i smoked (1st and 2nd) one time was out of ajoint and i only took 2 hits and i didnt feel it at all, and the other time i smoked some homegrown shit out of a bong and i was fine, i didnt really feel it. but the frames shit was fucking weird. maybe i freaked out cuz i wasnt used to it. but i would like to have a happy, blissful high. im guessing next time i should take 1 hit, wait 15 min. take another. etc etc. idk tho, it was really not cool. and when you say a problem, do you mean "exposing some underlying psychological disorder" type of problem, or something else?

7. You don't have a psychological problem. I am currently waiting to smoke when I get my MMJ card, but I have been on here since November and I have heard of seeing motion in frames and ninja reflexes and all that you have talked about and also the weed was not laced. You are new to it and smoked too much for your own taste. A lot say they like these sensations and smoke more to get them. You do exactly as you said. Take a couple of hits and wait 20 minutes. I have heard a lot of smokers give this advice. Then you can get as high as you are comfortable with.

No worries,

Sammy

8. Haha same shit happened to me when i started smoking. I think the quote was, "Dude it feels like I'm in a dream and i cant remember what i just did so its like I'm always in the present." It's just the short-memory effects of the weed messing with you. Kind of like when everything looks like a water color painting. Keep blowing smoke :smoke:

9. I've had this effect before. You just got a high you didn't like. Try smoking different or less herb than you currently do. Personally, I turn on the strobe lights.:hello:

10. Did you say cigar? So you took SOME of the tobacco out, which means some was still in there right? Dude, the last time I inhaled from a cigar I felt ill for hours (I was in high school), I imagine you probably held it in like "you're supposed to do with weed". That combined with the rest of the cigar is probably what did it. If you're going to use a cigar, use just the wrap and make it a blunt:smoking:

11. alright, next time ill smoke less and get it from someone i know :smoking: thanks for the good advice yall :D

12. #12 ostrangex, Apr 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
    Hey guys this is my first post =)
    first time i smoked i had the exact same feelings you had with the frames and everything ( well described btw i can never find words to describe it )
    i remember it was like i saw the frames and each frame was like a second in time and once that second was over that frame would drift away and be replaced by a new one, it was a constant frenzy of discarding and using up new frames. everytime my heartbeat a new frame would appear haha. not to mention my heart felt like it would explode everytime it beated. i didnt really smoke alot either, maybe 5 hits? not nearly as much as i have.
    needless to say first time i smoked i freaked the fuck out and called my mommy and hid under my bed when i got home hahahahahaha!
    UNFORTuUNiETLY ( i sooo did not spell that right ) you build up a tolerance and that shit stops, all my friends always tell me how they wish they could smoke and get high like there first time
    not me tho fuck that lol scarry shitWHAT YOU SHOULD DO: smoke very very little like half a snap until u start being able to control it then build upon it until u have good highs instead of a scary ones =)
    also another thing i got my first time was "the spins" youve probably heard of it but just for little richie who is playing around on his daddy's computer and reading this post its where you like spin around ur body in a kind of 3rd person view.
    trippy
    first post!!!!!!!

13. Next time prepare to be high. Relax, get some water( it's very important to stay hydrated during AND after smoking), have some mellow music, ect. You must remember that it's all in your head and cannabis can NOT hurt you.
    Go slow if you aren't sure how much to smoke. Take a few hits, then wait 20-30 minutes, see how you feel, and if you want to continue do so at that pace.

And next time please space out your post, when some people see a wall of text they won't read any of it, but I did.

14. I remember the frame thing as well when I first started smokin'.
    I actually enjoyed that though. What I would give for a lower tolerance..
    Time for a t-break but ya'll know how those end up.

15. Yeah I remember the time frame thing from when I was new to smoking. Feels like a stop-motion animation movie. Then I tripped on shrooms and the same thing happened. I was like "nice, it's like being high for the first time again!"

16. thank you! and btw just to update everyone i smoked tonight and none of the bad feelings i experienced before are here, my hands feel kinda heavy so if i make mistakes thats why lol.
    I smoked 2 hits and i was good, im not like :smoking: but more like :)

17. Congratulations! Now you know how to control the high to your own preference.

Sammy

18. Ah beat me to it. It's a great accomplishment op, now you can decide what kind of high you like or want at a time.