Smoking pot with your mom...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CosmicHaze, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Okay so today was kind of a weird day. My mom used to be a superbig reggae fan and she just tuned 40 so I figure this is just her mid-life crisis talking but she said today that she wants to try smoking marijuana again (She used to smoke when she was about my age, I'm 19). She asked me if I wanted to do it with her, and I was like... Ummm...

Thing is, I love smoking, but smoking with my mom, really?

This could be a trick to get me to confess to using but I'm gonna wait till she smokes until I spill my guts about my previous usage.

I don't know how to feel. I sorta dreamt of this moment but now I don't know if I feel like it's wrong or if it's awesome...

Has anyone of you had a similar experience? What did you do? If you did do it, how was it like to smoke pot with your mom?

Cheers!

2. Cant say i have a similar experience, my mom only smoked once and is slightly against it (only the legalities/waste of time).

Maybe its just me but i don't see a problem with it at all lol roll up a fatty throw on some reggae and get blitzed

3. I haven't but I'd love to. She's really anti-weed and I would just think its awesome that she's leaving the dark side for the dank side. Do it dude!

4. I wouldn't do it. Too weird. A friend of mine is in the same situation. He smokes and his dad smokes, but they keep it to themselves because it would be awkward as fuck.

5. why did you pick crackhead? why? lol

but in any case i agree with you

6. i'd definitely do it. my mom needs to smoke

7. i would never do it.

8. #8 Storm Crow, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    I smoked with my Mom on my wedding day, and a few times after that.

I would make a print up of these two articles as an introduction to the medical aspects of cannabis! One out of every 8 women get breast cancer. A little CBD in her pot may make it less likely that she will be that unlucky one!

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate

(And this will provide you with a list of high CBD strains
    What Are High CBD Marijuana Strains? | Potfessor.com )

And THC shines as an alternative to Aricept! Why wait for the symptoms of Alzheimer's to medicate, when it such a pleasant preventative medicine? :smoke:

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's

Let Mom know that there is a LOT more to marijuana than just getting high!

Granny

9. wow i cant believe yall wouldnt wanna smoke with your folks because it would be "awkward". i used to smoke with my dad all the time when i was 17 before he quit again and i still smoke with my mom everytime i see her. its a really great feeling to just get ripped up with your folks and have some good laughs.

op this is what you should do. roll a joint of the kush and roll a joint of tobacco. light the tobacco joint first and offer your mom a hit if she tries to trick you its only tobacco but if she hits it then just spark up the good good and enjoy the experience

10. ive smoked with my mom quite a few times. certainly awkward at first but a total bonding experience!!!!

11. My GRANDMOTHER want's to smoke with me, I'm not down though..it'd just be too weird for me and awkward, what if she freaked out and had a heart attack? That'd be bad.

12. [quote name='"MGK"']My GRANDMOTHER want's to smoke with me, I'm not down though..it'd just be too weird for me and awkward, what if she freaked out and had a heart attack? That'd be bad.[/quote]

Then be careful? Have her take only a few hits at a time until she is high. Man y'all are acting like pussies I swear!! (no offense meant lol) just do it. It can be a great bonding experience

13. If my parents smoked I would totally blaze with them. They're cool with me blazing and I can be high around them when I am at their house.

I've smoked with my girlfriend's mom a handful of times. It's not "awkward" if you don't have that mindset. Just another person enjoying weed.

14. my dad paints in his free time, when i was yonger snooping around the studio I found some bud, I wasnt aloud to smoke with him till I turned 18, after that we would smoke almost every other night before bed, when he would stay up late painting. I would get so much pleasure going out finding the best nugs for him

15. My moms crazy, but my dad is chill as fuck. Much rather told with him, and hear about his crazy stories

16. I've smoked with plenty of my friends parents. When my mom gets really drunk, she wants to smoke, but I have yet to smoke with her. She hasn't been a frequent smoker since her teenage years... and it would just be weird.

17. just a roll a joint and put her on the spot. If she acts funny just do it once and leave it as that. But it could turn into a good experience. Open up a few new doors, you never know.

18. So I didn't bother to read everyone's replies, but for real, smoke with her. You're 19, so even if she IS trying to bust you, what's the worst that can happen? It's not like she's gonna get you thrown in jail, and if she admits to doing it when she was your age she probably isn't gonna throw you out or anything like that.

My mom died two years ago, and I would give anything to be able to have toked with her once in my life.

Just do it man. In the long run, I HIGHLY doubt you'll regret it.

19. Smoking with mom like what do you have to hide? Mom this is what I do can I share it with you now? I smoked one with my mom and it opened up a whole new level of communication. Like third eye said 'a bonding experience!'

20. I'd smoke with anyone, and my mom is no different. The power of maryjane > anything.