Smoking places

Discussion in 'General' started by danzan98, Dec 9, 2011.

1. What were your smoking places when you were under age.:D

2. Forest or nature was always number one( still is)
    A balcony or back yard.
    My room.
    A lake or beach
    Camp site.

3. With friends- abandoned buildings, bushland, golf courses at night, on top of cliffs, alleyways of industrial buildings (stupid and got caught the third time.), at the local lagoon, our houses when parents were out along with alcohol and unmentionables. At bigger parties. Parks when being more careless. A city park with a friend once, again very stupid.

Solo- Backyard, my room, back porch, in nature, in the park with a joint.

A lot of the crazy places I've smoked have been when I've been an adult. As an underage I stuck to my local area mostly

4. Friends cars, car, outside in the streets usually just struttin' around, behind shit like convenience stores, parks... ahahah

5. When I'm alone I smoke:
    Bathroom
    back porch(after 10pm)

When I'm with people it can range from in their houses, to walking around the neighborhood openly.
    In the summer one of my friends would stick their hand through a gate to open up the door, we would go inside and smoke under a set of stairs or something

6. Yeah you reminded me I used to walk the streets smoking too, sometimes with friends. Was a bit careless in retrospect

7. Yeah, when you think about it, it seems careless. But it was something that you can get away SOO easily with. I smoked in a lot of open places and I occasionally take bowl hits if I'm walking to a bus stop.

I'm a ninja.

8. We used to smoke at public/school parks. Bad idea when i think of it now. sometimes we would go on a bridge above this dam on the mississippi.

9. During the day me and my gf go tio this bridge that people do heroin at might. But at night we go to this parking lot next the bridge lol .

10. The top of this huuuge hill. It was the most beautiful place, it's in dc and you could see all the way into Virginia and Maryland. Smoking there when the sun was setting was like heaven, we would always plan our day to smoke at sunset. If not there than either my room or just whatever random place that seemed safe at the time.

11. behind my old public school :D