Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking people up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushBomb, Aug 4, 2012.

1. When does smoking people up turn into "using". I've been smoking people up and now I call my one dude. Come to my house. Hes like ok are we smoking I said naw not right now.

He called back 5 mins later saying he's busy and has stuff to do. Which pisses me off cause that's mooching and using.

Also my other friends who gives me rides and gets me bud when I'm dry. I have a main dude but when I'm dry I have to go through these people.

They get mad that Im stingy when I smoked 2 blunts or 2 joints and they want to smoke more but I don't even like toking with them.

2. When u only hang out if the smoker-upper has weed, thats using.

If your hanging out and someone has weed and u smoke, thats cool.

Tell those people to throw down...

Edit: Also, your already alot less stingy than me lol, no way in hell im smokin 2 of anything with people i dont like smoking with, especially if they dont throw down..

Gotta have some pride op, tell those dudes to fuck off

3. It definitely sounds like hes just using you to smoke. Like the poster above me said don't smoke them out unless they throw down and if they start throwing a bitch fit tell you don't have the money to always smoke them out.

4. Thanks for the reply. Yeah I don't mind smoking people up but honestly I don't want moochers and just around me to use. I noticed your from Ohio were at I'm 614

5. I honestly can't afford smoking them up so much you know.

6. Ya, I know how it is man. Just tell them that and that if they want to smoke they either need "Cash, Ass, or Grass"

7. 419, Toledo all the way :D

8. Haha will do that

9. Those aren't good people. The thing is once you start smoking people up, you never go back. People expect you to smoke them up...

10. The first four posts in this thread made me clinically retarded.

But that's fucked up what your friend does to you. He is obviously using you and next time you hit him up to hang out and he does that shit say yeah we can smoke if you bring the weed, I can't keep supplying. If he declines the offer call him a scumbag and never talk to him again

11. [quote name='"KushBomb"']When does smoking people up turn into "using". I've been smoking people up and now I call my one dude. Come to my house. Hes like ok are we smoking I said naw not right now.

He called back 5 mins later saying he's busy and has stuff to do. Which pisses me off cause that's mooching and using.

Also my other friends who gives me rides and gets me bud when I'm dry. I have a main dude but when I'm dry I have to go through these people.

They get mad that Im stingy when I smoked 2 blunts or 2 joints and they want to smoke more but I don't even like toking with them.[/quote]

I smoke people out all of the time and it really makes me wonder if some of the people I hang out with actually like me or if they just like hanging out with me because I have a lot of pot

12. Same with me

13. i always make it clear how much im gonna smoke weather im with my friends or ppl i just met anything over a blunt i consider using, i mean you wanna set the mood and be coo but after that if they wanna keep blazing tell them your pockets aint that deep and end of story...i had a "friend" that would come over and we'd smoke a blunt then like afte an hour he's be like round 2 and i was like yeah bust out a blunt and some trees cuz you just smoked my last nug lol...i think he got the hint.