Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Partners

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Greenghis Khan, Mar 18, 2009.

1. So I'm interested.. how'd you find your smoking partners? Are they just the people you usually roll with and started smoking with at the same time, are they family, what? I didn't know that any of my friends smoked (I used to be quite a hardon about weed, thank god I fixed that) then I found out one did and then that they pretty much all did.

2. Just dudes I chill with, and one day they said "Yo I got a few bowls, wanna toke?" And then when I got there all my friends were there...Apparently they all wanted to smoke the herb :smoking:

3. My 2 best friends got me into smoking and my 2 best friends are my partners. I smoke with alot of other people too but when either of them wants to match up I will usually drop my plans to hang out. Its always so chill and we just talk about old times. Its the best. :smoking:

4. we met through smokin lol

5. My best smoking partners are my husband, and my only female friend who smokes as much as I do, and drives as much as I do.

I totally wouldn't smoke nearly as much if it wasn't for her. But we go on drives a lot and smoke a lot of bowls... It's good times. :smoking:

6. yup, the car is a good place to be when you're blitzed

usually on the way to McDonald's in my case :D