Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking over a period of time or short session?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slim340, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Howdy blades. I am in a situation where I have to smoke in a short amount of time to keep smell to a minimum. Although, I probably could smoke over a period time like 1 hour, I just prefer to be extra careful :) . Also, I am trying to gain weight and I aim to eat every 3 hours; ik its weird but I dont like eating high, it totally kills zee high, so I try to eat on the comedown of my high and I smoke like every 3 hours from 2pm on minus classes and shib. When I say smoke over a period time I mean like hitting the bong/bowl/blah/blah every 10-15 minutes or whatever for like an hour or two.

So to those who would know lol, is there a difference in the high from smoking in a short amount of time (1 bowl in 3-5 minutes) compared to a long amount of time (1 bowl in 1-2 hours)? Obviously, the 'peak' of the herb high is going to hitting alot faster smoking in a short amount of time, but have you guys noticed any differences? Do you like to smoke over an extend period of time or hit that shit fast?

Ya know that first smoke of the day? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :smoking:

2. if your body absorbs the thc in a shorter amount of time, the higher hits you quicker and harder thus making you higher but itll be a shorter high than if you span it out

3. It's pretty simple.

Smoke a lot in a short period of time will get you really high. You know what they say, Happy, Hungry, Sleepy.

Smoking over a longer period of time will give you a lighter high, but you can maintain this "lighter high" since you are smoking over a larger time span. This results in being high for longer and not being faded, but you won't get super baked.

:smoking: