Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking outside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hewhom0wns, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Hello GrassCity, I come to you with a question.

Would smoking outside be a good idea?
    I live in Florida and I live in a neighborhood where the houses are placed around lakes. The lake behind my house is not too big, sort of small actually. If I just went down and sat on the grass next to it and smoked, would people be suspicioius that I was smoking weed? (I will be using my glass pipe).
    Im already sort of high so idk if this makes too much sense.

2. I've done it before. I repeatedly told myself inside my head to cover the pipe fully when lighting. I had convince myself I'm being paranoid every time, but it always worked... I lived near a pond ( maybe that is what your water body is, also considered) and sometimes I did not bother walking downhill to the bank. Sometimes, I sat on the bench up on a hill that overlooked the pond and got away with it.

P.S. I only really tried it at night.

3. Somebody might notice but if nobody is around ... Why not?

4. you'd be a lot safer smoking a joint or blunt

5. dude your good. lol

6. Go for it. If it feels sketchy, don't, but most likely, people won't even notice you there.

7. Chill bro, no one will care. I also live in Florida, in one of those gated neighborhood around a lake.

8. As long as it isnt raining

9. ull be A oK.

quit bein paranoid nd hit that mofo.

then chill.

10. lol the thing is if you do it at night no one will know, who else is out at 230 besides drunks and stoners. and dont be paranoid if you here a noise. your near a lake there will be noises

11. I live in a neighborhood in Florida with houses surrounding lakes. No one actually just stares at the lake all day. You'll be fine.

12. My house is up against a pond and there are houses across the pond, so maybe 100 yards away? During the day I just don't pull the bong out. Wait until night time if you're sketched. But really, its your yard, and no one just stares into other people's yards across the pond all day

13. its fine, people arent conserned with what you are doing outside, they're to busy with their own lives.

Just make sure its not an area with lots of cops driving around

14. just do it at night and you'll be 100% fine. In the day you'll be ok too if you can find a little bit of cover

15. I do it all the time, works for me :) so if i were you i would toke it up !