Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking outside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinStangs, May 16, 2011.

1. Is smell a factor if you smoke outside? There's a field close to my house with plenty of trees and bushes. Being seen isn't the problem, I just worry about someone smelling it

2. It'll smell like weed, but if it's in an area where people don't go and you can't be seen, you should be fine.

3. Sorry for the double post

4. :eek: was about to say.....

5. My friends are working in the same thing. But we have 4 anti pot smokers staying here and we can't get them to stop following us. Also we live in a really close neighbor suburban neighborhood.

GOOD LUCK!

6. i cant tell you under age? just smoke outside.. who cares, have fun. dont be paranoid about it.

7. Yeah, don't worry. You should be fine. Most people either don't care or don't notice. Even the ones who do care probably are too lazy to do anything about it.