Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking outside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinStangs, May 16, 2011.

1. Is smell a factor if you smoke outside? There's a field close to my house with plenty of trees and bushes. Being seen isn't the problem, I just worry about someone smelling it

2. It depends how close to the road, neighbors, etc. you are. if youre back a ways the smell wont get out but if youre gonna sit next to the road and toke someone will smell it

3. Your good. Outside in the open, unless ur BBQing people wont smell shit.

4. Who cares? People don't give a shit if you're burning alone, that's just disrespect. They'll call the coppers if you're causing havoc with a group of people and burning. None worries bro.

5. It really depends on where you are, just stay on your property, or at least property that no one cares about and you'll be good. Axe it up before you go anywhere, and your golden.

6. joints and blunts will make ur smoking hand smell like weed.and if the wind blows the smoke to your clothes the smell will stick.
    ,,,,A pipe would be the best bet just Blow Facing Away from the Wind.

i Smoked outside when i was in school thinking there wouldnt be smell,i went to class and the ppl i sit by told me i smell like weed.

Just make sure to use Some type of Deoderant.I had to use this girls perfume lol.its better than risking getting caught.

7. #7 Mark93, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    I smoked about 20 ft away out in the open from the apartment next to mine, girl opens up the door, and her mom back in the house immediately says "What's that stinking out there?!"

8. Wind carries smell lol.
    Say ,''Yeah,i smell it too.there must be a skunk around here.''

9. I smoke outside as much as I can. I don't really care if someone smells it.
    I smell it all the time from most of my neighbors...Lol.

10. Sounds like ur In the Clear.
    it's funny what the mom said lol.''whats that stinking out here?''
    .happiness :smoke: .