Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking outside?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kewlcow334, Sep 15, 2009.

1. I was just wondering how long it'd take the smoke smell to dissipate if you toke outside?

2. I'd say probably 10min's and it would be gone.

3. On even a slightly breezy day, it will be gone almost immediatly. Otherwise like 2 minutes most likely.

4. Probably not long....Considering your outside....And all....Yeah....I can't believe i'm even taking the seconds out of my night to respond to a question like this.

5. Immediately... most likely.. you gotta be in the smoke to smell it if you're outside, lol...

6. Man back when i was livin at home with Mommy Dearest i would smoke in my garage and 20 minutes later the smell would be completely gone...
    Step-dad (who is an Ex-cop) never even knew either...