smoking outside

Discussion in 'General' started by dcc06deep, May 12, 2009.

1. so im moving into a new house.....and its got a nice screened in patio on the back of it. I would love to smoke out back, but I get real paranoid smoking outside. Is there something I can put out in my back yard that will help mask the smell so my neighbors wont be able to tell???

2. Yeah, you could smoke a blunt...

3. it doesnt smell that bad how close is your neighbors. Its outside it doesnt smell nearly as bad as you think

4. you can make a spoof ( a bottle with holes poked on the bottom and laundry sheet stuffed in it they work real well)

5. if your neighbours are not too close it will probably mostly blow away before they smell it. To cover it up you might try growing some very fragrant plants. Lilacs spring instantly to mind. when those are in bloom you can actually smell them from at least a block away if not more

6. #6 tea.mochi, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    Smelly plants like lavender, rosemary, mint, jasmine, honeysuckle, nicotiana, hyacinth, lilly of the valley all smell very nice in a garden, and plants like lavender, rosemary and mint are pretty hardy plants.

On yahooanswers someone mentioned that mint was invasive and spread alot so you could also cut it with a weed whacker to release more smell.

7. If you have a yard, you can smoke right there. Just act like you are smoking cigs

8. nobody is going to care. nobody will call the cops on you, your an adult and you can do whatever you want to your body.

9. dude, i live in a residential area with houses right besides people. i chill out there and smoke blasting sublime.. nobody does anything. we have a strong christian majority also, so you know i keeps my shit on the DL. but im still safe smokin out there, theres barely a fence. nobody will bother you unless you bother them man, just be shur not to do it when somebodies outside. they cant smell through walls.. were only human.