Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking outside to hide smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by c_man, Apr 2, 2014.

1. #1 c_man, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    Here's my situation, I'm 18, been smoking on off for 2 years or so. Recently more often. I still live with my dad who unfortunately isn't oblivious to weed since he was around in the 70's... now my problem is smoking without him knowing (thinks 18 is too young, but it helps my OCD and depression). If I go outside, would he still smell it on me? I mean I could even take a sploof out and smoke but sploof ruin the mode of the toke IMO. Any tips?

I know there is hundreds of guides on how to hide smell but not that I have gotten the answer I want.

2. You should be ok. As long as he's busy and you know none of the smoke will blow back into the house, you should be set.

I'd actually walk around the block and find a secure place to smoke if you can. Smoking outside is even better because you can air out after you smoke, so it's a win win situation.

If your dad is inside, and you're smoking outside, you should be ok.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you're outside the smell won't really stick to your clothes. Make sure you clean your breath though. Most people don't get caught because they reek of weed it's because their breath smells like straight smoke. If you are smoking joints or blunts wash your hands, the roach will make them stink. Use eye drops and blow the smoke downwind and your good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  4. The guys above said it all^^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I do it on my sideward and never get caught it won't smell. Sploofs work for me but do it outside and enjoy some nature

6. Whenever i smoke outside i always feel like I still reek

• Like Like x 1
  7. dude febreeze ur self like crazy, thats what i do.... dont just walk in after uve smoked cause, it smells like crazyy!

8. #8 seshwish, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    You should smoke behind your dad. Works everytime with me, suckers don't expect it.

Sent from DEA Surveillance Van

9. Im gonna kinda open this up cuz i dont wanna start another thread..anyway I have this same problem. But how do i transport my loud from the house to outside without the smell reeking like a snail trail? When my plug dropped sum off today as soon as i put in a sock (to mask it a little) and walked to my room i smelled it. It's currently in a mason jar in my dirty hamper (with clean clothes just not put up)

10. Pill bottle or glass jar

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

11. Did you see the last part of what I said? It's in a mason jar already but the jar is pretty big. I would just imagine it might look weird walkin around with a mason jar if im outside tryna find somewhere to smoke. :huh:

12. just go into your backyard with the jar and set it up there or depending on what youre smoking roll it in your room ahead of time, open your window and leave to go smoke, then come back close the window and the smell will be gone. If you are using a piece just pack your grinder with enough for one sesh and only take your grinder/piece/lighter with you

13. Yeah thats the thing I can't roll it in my room because i already got caught wit the smell a few days ago when i didnt even smoke it yet. but yeah i'll do the rest that you said, thanks!

14. Then use a pill bottle, damn. It's what I always use and there's never any smell. And I buy weed from a dispensary so it isn't shitty weed.

15. do you have a problem with me or something? I'd like to hear what it is.

16. I don't even know you dude, lol. If you an find any of those regular orange pill bottles, you should be fine.

17. Google medtainer can get at any smoke shop, very small. Good luck. Also is that the answer you wanted ? Came across entitled if you ask me. But have a good one

18. I'll look, but how do they hide the smell? curious.

19. They are airtight. Airtight seals are also smell proof. Like I said, they 110% work.

20. Nothing I said was meant to come across entitled so I'm sorry you felt that way, but that isn't the case. If you're talking about what I called it, its because not everyone has loud. some people just have mids or something and the smell isn't that dramatic.