Smoking (outside) dorm?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by VANgroves, Nov 1, 2018.

1. I recently made a post on here asking if using an MLFB in a dorm room is safe, read too many posts saying people still get caught and decided it wasn't worth it.

I recently moved to another (single) dorm, it's one story and right outside my door is this huge river thing, I mean the building sits on it but I've seen people smoke there before (albeit cigs, lol).

I wouldn't burn a joint / bowl out there because obviously the smell travels to surrounding people, but what if I got a vaporizer and used it outside? Shouldn't smell too much, right? Def would want a vaporizer and not a combuster, but if I wanna make it look like I'm just vaping the MLFB doesn't really look like a normal vape. I'd prob do it at night so no one could see anyway, but still.

I bet I'm overthinking this lol but just wanted to get feedback, thanks!!!

2. i have a MFLB and may have replied to your other thread... it's really hard for me to tell if there is any lingering odor from the LB but if so it is knocked down by 98% vs blazing... agree it is an odd looking gadget to be using outside but inside with a little incense or even burning some sage in an ashtray (light it before you start then again later, it won't burn long, goes out fast but freshens the air)...

i never notice the smell from the LB vaping but often the aroma of fresh weed even from containers hits me when i open the medicine cabinet or a drawer where the stashes are... Amazing how the smell escapes some containers even when the lid appears to be sealed tight...

If you have the option of picking up oil carts either pre filled or otherwise they would be safe outdoors due to appearance and you just reach in your pocket as you walk around, take a toke or 3 then drop it back in your packet.... i use those too at night keep them at arms reach for sleep... they would be safe even with a roommate at least the lower power ones.... not talking the higher powered (push button 5 times) type... the simple cheap just draw ones are what i use..

3. Unfortunately can't burn anything (even candles) in dorms lol. I've thought about doing it inside but not sure if it'd work, the one window I have I'd have to be standing on something to reach and there's a lot of stuff that covers it anyway, plus there's another residential building right across that would see me ….lol. I also have my own bathroom but no shower (those are communal) or anything to create heat.

Yeah, a wax pen would definitely be ideal. They're one of the most incognito methods of toking imo. My school is a very small conservatory with like 1000 kids, so it's hard to find that, the one few dealers I have only sell bud itself. I've tried to find carts but ultimately gave up lol.

Are there any vaporizers that look like normal vapes, don't smell, and are around the same price as the MLFB? I might just go with the LB, doubt anyone would even see me or notice.

4. School?? How old are you dude lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Uhhh 19 I’m in college lol