Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking outside and dumping a bowl on purpose

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AK74, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Most people probably smoke indoors but for some unlucky college students thats impossible. So has anyone whos ever smoked outside at night been handed a freshly packed bowl and dumped it out because you were so stoned you thought you were receiving a beat bowl?

i have witnessed someone else emptying out an entire bowlpack into oblivion----on purpose, mind you, because he thought he was being handed a bowl of ashes----due to the treacherous darkness of night.....lol he must have felt stupid

2. lulz that has never happened to me but i have droped peices in the dark before and lost the bud i just packed in there haha

3. I would be so pissed if somebody did that with me. lol

4. I know a guy who used to steal weed this way! He would take a hit be like "man it's cashed" but it clearly wasn't. He would dump it out next to him and after the sesh pick it up! When my friend found out he knocked him the F out.:hello:

5. Hahahahahah well not with weed but my friend put ice into a glass, put 2shots of vodka in then dumped it thinking it was ice that melted haha was pretty funny.

6. you must be fucking ripped to do that.... or just fucking dumb lol.

7. never happened to me

8. Nope at night I always light the bowl and if nothin hits then I announce its done. You have to either be trippen or completely in another world to just cash a bowl thats handed to you

9. the first couple times i smoked i did this. and now that i looked back it was a pretty damned full bowl and i could've gotten aloooot more stoned with it haha

10. Haha yes I have. A few years ago I was smoking outside at night with 3 friends and we had already smoked a few bowls so I was pretty baked. My friend passed it to me and I thought he said "your pack" so I blew through the carb to clear it out and my friends were like WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. Turns out it was my green hit :eek:

Needless to say I packed that bowl twice to make up for it and never lived it down :(

11. i was smoking a few days ago and i had just packed the bowl and my friend was begging for first hit. Mid hit I said "I'm next...... Obviously" to myself and he thought it was really funny for some reason, laughed mid hit with carb covered, brand new bowl completely empty. it was such a tragedy.

12. Never happened to me at college. We always hit the bowl until it was cashed, and then scraped for resin hits if possible :smoking:

13. My friend did that once. But not with a regular bowl of weed. It was a 1g bowl of qwiso hash. I was so unbeliviably pissed I didnt know how to shit the next day.

14. was getting smoked up 2 days ago out of a bowl in the woods, this guy starts taking his hit and coughs before he pulls the bowl away from his mouth...the freshly packed bowl flew into the night and was lost for eternity :eek:

15. i had a sesh late at night with some friends. and one guy was eating some gold fish out of a ziplock bag. my friend handed me a piece and a half oz to pack another bowl. when i gave the bud back he opened the bag and chomped off about 3 grams of a nug

16. that's a damn shame. There's always that one dumb person that's not paying attention haha. I bet that was nice and tasty though. just kidding, weed taste like shit.

17. haha that happened to me before.I was like fuck.But then i got some more :smoke:

18. Never happened to me or anyone I know. Normally I will light my lighter and hover it over the bowl to see if there's anything green in it or I will just attempt to take a hit and I can tell either of those 2 ways weather or not the bowl is cached or not. As for the dude sneaking weed, I would have knocked him the fuck out too and he would not be invited for anymore smoke sesh's

19. sometimes, when I pack my bowl and walk outside... I put my thumb over the bowl so I don't dump it by accident. One night I lifted my thumb off.. I gues I pressed down pretty hard and the whole bowl stuck to my thumb and flicked out to the lawn. I was so mad at myself.

20. whenever i have to cover the bowl with my thumb for transportation im always conscious about it sticking to my thumb because i can imagine that happening lol