Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Out Your Dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nyxierawr, May 27, 2013.

1. If I'm good friends with them then maybe. There's something off putting about giving away smoke to the person you just bought it from...

2. My dealer always smokes me out, i tried to smoked him out a couple times but he always gave me a bag before he left so we basically just blazed together. 

One time my dude was dry and couldnt get a hold of his connect and was trying to get stoned after work and i told him i got him. Smoked him out on like a gram and a half because i liked his services and wanted to keep his contact forever and knew it would build more trust than we already had. He tried to give me money but i said fuck that.

Next time i picked up an OZ he cut the prices forever and he gave me a free eighth. 

Karma is for real. And i got some good karma..... lol 

3. Whenever I pick up from one of my dealers we always end up having a sesh. We'll both pitch on a joint and usually smoke a couple bowls. 

4. I usually don't as i don't like to smoke a ton then transport a felony amount of weed ya know?

5. I offered to smoke out my dealer, bu he refused - probably because he's like 20 years older than me haha