Smoking Out of Your Hand

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ThePhantom, May 25, 2009.

1. I always thought about smoking weed out of my hand, in the case that I didn't have a piece, but I never thought about actually doing it. A week ago, two friends came over and they attempted to smoke weed through their hand, and it actually somewhat worked! However, they kept burning themselves and they hardly got any smoked, but I'm surprised it even worked a little bit. I didn't try to do it, but it was funny to watch. Anybody else tried this, for fun or out of desperation?

2. never have, I always have something to smoke from. sounds funny though

3. Same here, I've never needed my hand out of desperation. Actually, I think a long time ago it would have come in handy, but not any time recently.

Note: There was no pun intended when I said "handy", but when I re-read the post I realized it was a pun, so I decided to make the ol' boldness there.

4. if u dont have anything, knife hits are always available

5. Thats basically what you use a chillum for, you make a chamber with your hands and put it between your fingers. Any one hitter would work for that.

6. Haha, my friend was wondering the same thing one day earlier this year, I thought he was crazy. He tried it though and like the OP said it kind of worked lol.

7. Lmao, A Spanish foreign exchange student used to actually smoke like that on a regular basis. He said it works pretty well with the right shaped nug. I've personally never tried it though.

8. ive done something similar on a camping trip, but essentially, it wasn't just my hand; we made a chillum out of a baby carrot, and smoked from that

9. monster kicks ass, wolfgang grimmer was the best

10. IDK why but that is fucking hilarious.

11. Desperate times call for desperate measures, eh? I'd love to try this sometime, but I know I'd torch my hand..

12. I duno, I'd find SOMETHING to smoke out of, either it be an apple, carved out piece, even a can or piece of trash. If it just came down to me having weed, and just my HAND to smoke out of, I can go without being high for a little bit till I find anything better than my fuckin hand man haha.

But I would like to see a vid of someone smoking outa their hand.

13. bahaha the problem is usually not do i have anything to smoke out of, but do i have anything to smoke...

14. lol a carrot...makes me think u can smoke out of other fruit/vegs than apples. a watermelon pipe would b dope

15. Too wet and not firm enough. Apples, carrots, and potatoes all work well though.

16. u could make a conical hole in the shell of the watermelon for the bowl,and just poke it down and make another hole then poke it through the side so it meets the other hole

wat did u think i meant making a pipe out of a slice of watermelon lol?

17. No I thought you meant the whole melon. Personally I'd rather cut a small hole in it and pour a vial of LSD into it to make electric watermelon, while smoking out of a carrot :p

18. Ha ha, using all these drugs out of all these fruits is making me want to get high and be hungry.

When I read that baby carrot post... ha, that was just funny. And that foreign exchange student actually using his hand as a primary smoking method! I agree with Hitman. If I had weed but nothing to smoke out of, I'd wait to find something, instead of my hand. Every hit would be painful, I wouldn't get that high, and it'd be a waste of weed.