Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Out of Plastic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thebeardguy, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Only having smoked about 7 times I am a pretty new smoker. Unfortunately I have yet to a acquire a real piece, so I must resort to making a bong out of a gatorade bottle. How bad are the negatives of smoking out of plastic? And aluminum foil for that matter? Also, with only 7 times smoking out of it would I be seeing harmful effects already? Just got really paranoid about it after smoking last night. :smoke:

2. Well the smoke from plastic is toxic, and aluminum has been rumored to cause alzheimer's however you probably won't get the foil hot enough for the aluminum to do anything. I'd still try to get a proper piece or at least some papers.

3. Thanks man. That puts an end to my smoking until I can get a real piece, though :(

4. Just get some papers man, any gas station sells them for around 2$ a pack 100 or so. And if your only 18 and can't buy them it still wouldn't be hard to get someone to.

5. you don't have to quit smokin just buy a pack of papers for about a dollar.

6. Due to my current situation I am subject to more discreet methods of smoking, packing one hitters and such. So a constantly cherried joint wouldn't suit me well. It is wrestling season anyway, I should take a break. Come February though...

7. You should smoke before a wrestling match. You would probably morph into Stone Cold Steve Austin and Peoples Elbow the shit outta your adversaries

8. You'll be fine, who hasn't resorted to a pop bottle or something.

9. hahaha
    +1

10. i smoked before my practices in wrestling it didn't affect me. If anything i would try and get high before practices. My team was also in the top 10 of the state.

11. If you really feel the need to smoke, and all you have is ghetto pieces, I would recommend the soda can pipe. Make a dent in the side, poke some tiny hole with a safety pin, put the ganja on there and smoke. It's still unhealthy for you, but it's disposable, and it's better than a gatorade bottle bong health wise.

12. rule of thumb/lungs:
    plastic pieces only good for 1 time usage

13. buy a back of screens at a headshop/online here, and make a pipe out of an apple. use a pen tube and press it down the middle of the apple where the stem was about down to the center of the apple, then make another hole on the side of the apple that connects to the first one (this hole is to put your mouth on lol). you can make a carb if you want as well. make a bowl out of foil, poke small holes in it and put the screen on top (or only use the screen) and you'll be good to go OP. if you make it correctly, it works just as well as a regular pipe.:p

another solution would be to buy papers, and only smoke at other peoples houses if you have to be very discrete, or smoke outside or only when you're home alone.

14. How the hell do you guys wrestle after smoking. I was completely fatigued as it is already if I wrestled in a tournament but damn I'd probably pass out in the middle of the match. lol.

15. I could never wrestle high...when I smoke I have like a severely delayed reaction time, I would get thrown on my neck lol.

16. And all the munchies don't help when it comes to cutting weight :(

17. I would get my ass kicked at first but then when my high peaked...watch the fuck out. When I get focused, Im really good at everything except ordering fast food of course